The first step is to consider buying a house in Lanzarote, then be sincere and review the following 5 points:
1. How is you economic situation? – Try to be as debt free as possible. Dealing with credit card debt is your first priority.
2. Know your options: before buying a house, you need a prior approval. Go to the bank or mortgage agent to see if the operation is viable.
3. Be honest: golden rule: mortgage + taxes + insurance = 25-30% of your income.
4. Find a good real estate agent: do your research, but he / she needs to be in the same line. Call us or contact us through our website, we can help you we have a long professional career.
5. Be patient: once you make an offer, the offer needs to be accepted, and you’ll be closer to buying your house. It may take time, but it will be worth it.
If you have any questions and need us to find the ideal home for you, please, do not hesitate to contact us. We do have an extensive experience in the real estate sector. Hormicasa Real Estate, emerged from a consolidated construction company on the island of Lanzarote, for more than 30 years. Thanks to our experience, professionalism and exclusivity, we can offer our clients a wide range of real estate services to guarantee your satisfaction.