At Christmas protect your home / office from thieves.
And avoid robberies at home this Christmas.
The arrival of the Christmas holidays implies, in many occasions, displacements to new destinations to enjoy this time of rest.
Some measures such as checking all accesses before leaving, giving the appearance that the house is inhabited or having windows and security doors, will avoid possible risks of theft.
According to data from the Organization for Economic Development and Cooperation (OECD), Spain is in the 25th of the 38 countries that analyze thefts in homes, with Germany, France, the Netherlands, Norway and Australia ahead. In addition, they have indicated that in our country there are 420 robberies per 100,000 inhabitants and an average of 352 assaults per day.
What measures should you take to avoid theft this holiday? Discover how to protect your home this Christmas.
10 Safety recommendations to protect your home this Christmas, and not take unnecessary scares when we go on holiday out of Lanzarote:
1.Install a security system.
2. Strengthen the locks.
3. Reinforce doors and windows.
4. Protect valuables in a safe
5. Mark your property with identifiable marks.
6. Be careful when you are absent: notify the post office, newspaper, etc.
- Retain social networks: post your vacation photos when you return.
- Make sure insurance coverage includes theft.
- Keep the car keys with you – you do not need to leave with your car too!
- Ask your friends / family to check the property every few days.
Happy and safe holidays this Christmas!
All Hormicasa team thank you for the trust placed in us, wishing you happy holidays and a prosperous new year 2018!